Saturday, September 1, 2012

My Dream

...I have a lot of them. Perform in front of 2000+ people, go to the moon, backpack through Europe, become a recording artist, fly a plane, etc... I have fulfilled one of my life long dreams! Travel for mission work! :) As of July 26th, 2012 I became a Regnum Christi Missionary! And actually, right now I'm in Rhode Island where I will be working at a boarding school! It's awesome! I am so excited to start when all the girls get here on Thursday. It will be an adventure. Pray for me!

2 comments:

  1. this is really big list of information,Write great posts…Any way, thanks for the tips
    คาสิโน

    ReplyDelete
  2. ศัลยกรรมจมูก
    จะต้อง ทำจมูก เพราะเหตุว่า จมูกเป็นใจกลางของบริเวณใบหน้าอันเป็นตัวบ่งชี้มิติความสวยงามบนบริเวณใบหน้าของคุณ โดยปกติจมูกที่สวย (Perfect Nose) นั้นจำเป็นจะต้องงาม กลมกลืนตั้งแต่ดั้งถึงปลายจมูก แล้วก็รูปร่างของปีกจมูกที่ประกอบกันได้สวยงามพอดีในทุกมิติของการมอง สิ่งจำเป็นที่สุดของการศัลยกรรมจมูกนั้น เป็นการปรับตกแต่งรูปร่างของจมูก เสริมจมูก เพื่อออกมารับกับบริเวณใบหน้าสูงที่สุด โดยอยู่บนเบื้องต้นองค์ความเข้าใจเกี่ยวกับสรรวิทยาของจมูก รวมทั้งความชำนาญของศัลยแพทย์ เพื่อบริเวณใบหน้าของคุณงามเด่นขึ้นมา

    เลเซอร์หน้าใส
    เลเซอร์ลดริ้วรอย
    เลเซอร์รอยสิว

    ReplyDelete