Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Inner Happiness

Webster says Happiness is a feeling.
I say it's a Lifestyle.

You, and only YOU can choose to be happy. It's not up to Your friends. It's not up to your family. It's not even up to the people who give you advice. The people who look out for you can only share their views and attempt to help you out. You can choose how to look at the world.
Why do people choose to be Happy you may ask. Well, For me at least, it is because I would much rather make myself and people around me Happy instead of being a bum and a party pooper. Negativity and pooping on parties really only bring people down and it's not even attractive. Which could mean No friends and No significant other.
So to sum it up, being positive makes you happy, others happy, keeps you from pooping on parties, brings you friends and could in fact get you a Boyfriend or Girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment