Saturday, May 25, 2013

Clouds

Zach Sobiech, a fellow Catholic, has just died of cancer a few days ago. He wrote and recorded this song "Clouds" with his friend Sammy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zxXAtmmLLc

It's been really inspiring. I wanna go up up up. Right now, for the past semester, I've been sitting at home. I've only left for events at my little sister's high school or for hanging out with friends who came back from their freshman year at college. I used to want a lot of things, but now, I'm not really sure what I want. "Clouds" along with other inspiring music has been a kick in the pants as of recent to prioritize my life and to have a solid goal in my life. I'm still working on figuring that out but I have my good friend, who's more like an older brother, Matt Kelly, to help me figure this stuff out!

I am so grateful for each member of my family and for Matt and my missionary sister! I feel so blessed to know each of them. I've been really realizing that I hardly invest any of my time into their lives. I spend my time watching other people live their lives on Youtube and watching TV and movies while I sit at home. Unproductive. What the heck am I doing!? I need to refocus.

Thanks Zach!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing informative article!!! Your article helped me a lot. It is very useful.ไฮโล

    ReplyDelete
  2. เลเซอร์หน้าใส เป็นอีกหนึ่งสิ่งใหม่ทางความสวยสดงดงามที่ช่วยฟื้นฟูผิวหนังที่แห้งกระด้าง บริเวณใบหน้าหมองคล้ำให้กลับมาผ่องใสมองสดชื่น ผ่องใสภายในเวลาอันเร็ว นับว่าเป็นทางลัดความงดงามที่กำลังเป็นที่นิยมสูง ช่วยเลี้ยงดูผิวให้ขาวกระจ่างขาวสวยใส จากการลดลางเลือนริ้วรอยจุดด่างดำได้อย่างมีคุณภาพ

    เลเซอร์หน้าใส
    เลเซอร์ลดริ้วรอย
    เลเซอร์รอยสิว

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting me understand through this article that,
    gclub

    ReplyDelete